GENERAL MASSAGE DEVICE SAFETY WARNINGS
WARNING Read all safety warnings and all instructions. Failure to follow the warnings and instructions may result in electric shock, fire and/or serious injury.
Save all warnings and instructions for future reference.
The term “massage device” in the warnings refers to a battery-operated (cordless) massage device.
A) Massage area safety
- Keep area clean and well lit. Cluttered or dark areas invite accidents.
- Do not operate massage device in explosive atmospheres, such as in the presence of flammable liquids, gases or dust. Massage devices create sparks which may ignite the dust or fumes.
- Keep children and bystanders away while operating a massage device. Distractions can cause you to lose control.
B) Personal safety
- Stay alert, watch what you are doing and use common sense when operating a massage device. Do not use a massage device while you are tired or under the influence of drugs, alcohol or medication. A moment of inattention while operating massage devices may result in serious personal injury.
- Prevent unintentional starting. Ensure the switch is in the off-position before connecting to massage battery pack, picking up or carrying the device. Carrying massage devices with your finger on the switch or energizing massage devices that have the switch on invites accidents.
- Do not overreach. Keep proper footing and balance at all times. This enables better control of the massage device in unexpected situations.
- Dress properly. Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry. Keep your hair, clothing and gloves away from moving parts. Loose clothes, jewelry or long hair can be caught in moving parts.
- Please review the image below for non-massage areas.
C) Massage device use and care
- Do not force the massage device. Use the correct massage device for your application. The correct massage device will do the job better and safer at the rate for which it was designed.
- Do not use the massage device if the switch does not turn it on and off. Any massage device that cannot be controlled with the switch is dangerous and must be repaired.
- Disconnect the battery pack from the massage device before making any adjustments, changing accessories, or storing massage devices. Such preventive safety measures reduce the risk of starting the massage device accidentally.
- Store idle massage devices out of the reach of children and do not allow persons unfamiliar with the massage device or these instructions to operate the massage device. Massage devices are dangerous in the hands of untrained users.
- Maintain massage devices. Check for misalignment or binding of moving parts, breakage of parts and any other condition that may affect the massage device’s operation. If damaged, have the massage device repaired before use. Accidents are caused by poorly maintained massage devices.
- Use the massage device and accessories in accordance with these instructions, taking into account the working conditions and the work to be performed. Use of the massage device for operations different from those intended could result in a hazardous situation.
D) Battery Use and Care
- Recharge only with the charger specified by the manufacturer. A charger that is suitable for one type of battery pack may create a risk of fire when used with another battery pack.
- Use massage devices only with specifically designated battery packs. Use of any other battery packs may create a risk of injury and fire.
- When battery pack is not in use, keep it away from other metal objects, like paper clips, coins, keys, nails, screws or other small metal objects, that can make a connection from one terminal to another. Shorting the battery terminals together may cause burns or a fire.
- Under abusive conditions, liquid may be ejected from the battery; avoid contact. If contact accidentally occurs, flush with water. If liquid contacts eyes, seek additional medical help. Liquid ejected from the battery may cause irritation or burns.
ADDITIONAL SAFETY RULES FOR YOUR DEVICE
- Hold massage device by insulated gripping surfaces at all times
- After long massaging period, external metal parts and accessories could be hot.
- Remove the battery pack from the device before changing out accessories.
- Do not incinerate or burn the battery pack, it may explode.
- Do not charge a damaged battery pack.
- Do not charge non-rechargeable batteries.
- Battery pack and charger will be warm during charging, this is normal.
- Always remove the battery pack from the charger immediately after re-charging is completed.
- Do not dispose of batteries. Return exhausted batteries to your local collection or recycling point.
Rated Voltage: 12V
No-load speed: 2500/min
Stroke length: 16mm
WARNING: The vibration emission value during actual use of the massage device can differ from the declared value depending on the ways in which the device is used dependent on the following examples and other variations on how the device is used:
- How the device is used
- The device being in good condition and well maintained
- The use of the correct accessory for the device and ensuring it is in good condition.
- The tightness of the grip on the handles and if any anti vibration accessories are used.
- And the device is being used as intended by its design and these instructions.
- This device may cause hand-arm vibration syndrome if its use is not adequately managed
WARNING: To be accurate, an estimation of exposure level in the actual conditions of use should also take into account all parts of the operating cycle such as the times when the device is switched off and when it is running idle but not actually doing the job. This may significantly reduce the exposure level over the total working period.
Maintain this device in accordance with these instructions and keep well lubricated (where appropriate). If the device is to be used regularly then invest in anti-vibration accessories. Avoid using device in temperatures of 10C or less. Plan your work schedule to spread any high vibration device use across a number of days.
1 Charger (HR18CE126-150)
1 1.5Ah Li-ion battery pack (SF8M104)
We recommend that you purchase your accessories from the same place you bought the device. Use TimTam accessories specifically made for this device. Choose the type according to the work you intend to undertake. Refer to the accessory packaging for further details. TimTam personnel can assist you and offer advice.
|The device suddenly stops during operation
||Relieve the load on the device immediately and allow cooling for approx. 30 seconds by running the device on no-load
||Battery temperature too high
||Relieve the load on the device immediately and allow cooling for approx. 30 minutes
||Low battery capacity
||Charge the battery pack
Waste electrical products must not be disposed of with household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. Check with your local authorities or retailer for recycling advice.
Your device requires no additional lubrication or maintenance.
There are no user serviceable parts in your device. Never use water or chemical cleaners to clean your device. Wipe clean with a dry cloth. Always store your device in a dry place. Keep the motor ventilation slots clean. Keep all working controls free of dust. Occasionally you may see sparks through the ventilation slots. This is normal and will not damage your device.